Sunday, February 14, 2010

Your Sunday Review From Dr. Sears...

February 14, 2010


I knew I was on to something...

I knew I was on to something important. My patients were already telling me, “This stuff is amazing…” and now I have the scientific evidence I was looking for.

It’s going to change the way you think about “vitality” forever.

A new study has shown that you can take a simple action to double your level of energy.

My patients are already doing it, now you can too...

How to Sidestep This Disturbing Trend...

Have you seen the TV commercial? The one where the guy isn’t getting results from one antidepressant, so he’s taking two?
Doctors hand out these drugs like candy.
When I started my practice, this was pretty rare. By the 90s, everyone was on Prozac. Today, patients walk in on two or three antidepressants. And a lot of the times, they’re on other addictive drugs, too.

Discover how to increase your "perk-up" factor without the drugs
.

Teflon vs. My Grandmother

I love to get in the kitchen on a Sunday morning. My favorite breakfast is three eggs cooked in butter with a side of grass-fed steak. Plenty of protein and omega-3s. My family wakes up to the delicious smell, and you can’t beat the taste. We love steak and eggs.

But recently, I went back to the good old-fashioned cast-iron pots and pans my grandmother used to use. I threw out all my Teflon. As convenient as they are, I won’t use them.

Find out why your body will thank you for cooking the old-fashion way.





*Recommendation of the Week*

The Closest You'll Get to Effortless Weight Loss

Suppose you could drop all of your unwanted fat … without going to the gym or forcing yourself to eat rice cakes and tofu burgers?

A new clinical study says it’s possible.

It may be the most successful weight loss compound ever tested.

The people in this study – which was published in the medical journal Lipids in Health and Disease – lost an average of 28 pounds and 6 inches off their belly. And they didn’t change their diet or exercise habits.

Click here to find out how they did it...

DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-NEWSLETTER ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT MAY NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, AND WE DO NOT INTEND FOR THIS INFORMATION TO BE USED TO DIAGNOSE OR PRESCRIBE FORMS OF TREATMENT.





No comments:

Post a Comment